My Favorite Hobby



Introduction : Hobby means an interesting occupation pursued for recreation. It is a short pastime that one pursues to take a great delight. It necessary for mental rest and recreation.

Different kinds of hobby : Because of having different tastes different people have various hobbies. There are varieties of hobbies like gardening, bee keeping, kite flying, painting, singing, walking, stamp collection and what not.

My Hobby : Gardening is my favorite hobby. My garden is in front of my reading room. The main flowers of my garden are rose, champa, shefali, bele, kabari, kamini, sunflower gandharaj etc. I grow vegetable like cauliflowers, cabbages danta etc. in the corner of my garden. Why I like It : Among various of types of hobby I like gardening for different reasons. It gives me an excellent pleasure in my leisure. It enriches the beauty of our house and charms all around us. By cherishing my hobby I can take physical exercise regularly. I can plant some vegetable around my flower garden. It helps our family get fresh vegetable. This is why I like this hobby most.

Time of work in the garden and nature of work : I generally work in my garden in the morning and afternoon. Sometimes I prepare the soil with spade and weed out the grasses. At times I do the pruning and trimming the twigs very nicely.

Share this

0 Comment to "My Favorite Hobby "

Post a Comment